Christmas is right around the corner, and your days of free shipping are limited! Don’t freak out just yet! I went ahead and gathered some of my favorite items for all of the cheese lovers in your life! I hope that this helps you knock off a few people on your list!
1 . Cutting Board With Handle– this is a great size for larger events.
2. Marble Paddle Board – this is a very practical non wood board option for your everyday cheese plate.
3. Acacia Wood Serving Platter – I like this board because it has a little bit of a lip to make transporting a board easier.
4. Copper Cheese Knives – these are my favorite cheese knives. They go with me EVERYWHERE.
5. Mini Bowl – I like to have lots of bowls on hand to place things like jams, olives, nuts, dips, etc. in. I love the simplicity of this bowl knowing that it will match so many of my boards.
6. Cheese Knife – this is another staple in my house. This knife is used for soft and semi-hard cheeses for easier cutting. The holes are so that the cheese doesn’t stick as much to the knife.
7. Carson Cheese Board – this is another large board for larger parties. This would make a great centerpiece on a table.
8. Salami Slicer – this was given to me as a gift and I use it so much. It sits on my counter and slices salami with such ease. From what I’ve read, you never have to sharpen the blade.
9. Mango Wood Board – MY FAVORITE BOARD. The End.
10. Kids Charcuterie Set – this is for all of the littles in your life. They probably need this. I mean, I probably need it too!
Stocking Stuffers can sometimes be the best part of Christmas or maybe the most stressful part of Christmas. I browsed the bins at World Market and put together an ENTIRE cheese board that will fit in a stocking! Here are the deets (*note… most of these can’t be purchased online but this gives you an idea on the products):
•Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels – the dark chocolate caramels are my fave, if you wanted to know.
• Carrs Crackers